The plasticine kneader is a machine that is composed of a pair of mutually matched rotating mixing components that can produce a strong shearing effect. It can make semi-dry state or rubbery viscous plastic materials get uniform mixing and rapid reaction. Some places are also called reaction pots, kneading pots, etc.
The play dough equipmentr is mainly composed of five parts: a kneading part, a base, a supporting part, a hydraulic system, a transmission system and an electronic control system.
1. The kneader has two Z-shaped blades. The speeds of the two blades are different. Different speeds can be set according to different processes. The common speed is 42/28 rpm, two The stirring blade can be rotated forward or reversed.
2. Machine base and supporting part.
3. Hydraulic system. In the hydraulic system, a large oil cylinder is operated by a hydraulic station to complete the functions of cylinder turning, uncovering, etc. The detailed parameters can be selected and required by the user arbitrarily, and the operation is convenient and reliable.
4. The transmission system is composed of a motor, a reducer and a gear. The motor is matched according to the model of the kneader. The driving part of the plasticine machine is driven by the motor to synchronize the speed. After the elastic coupling to the reducer, the output device drives the fast pulp to reach the specified speed. The speed can also be adjusted by the frequency converter.
5. Electronic control system. Under normal circumstances, the kneader is equipped with an ordinary control cabinet. If the customer's materials have special requirements and need to work under explosion-proof conditions, the control cabinet can be isolated and used. If the viscosity of the material is too high, an auto-coupling decompression starter can be used.
The plasticine kneader can be designed to be heated or unheated according to requirements. The heating methods usually include: electric heating, steam heating, and circulating hot oil heating. Cooling methods include circulating water cooling and circulating oil cooling. The discharging methods of the kneader include hydraulic tilting cylinder dumping, ball valve discharging, screw extrusion, etc. The end of the screw can be equipped with a pelletizing knife. In terms of material, the cylinder body and the parts in contact with the material are made of stainless steel to ensure product quality.