Today I would like to share with you the eraser production line. It will use the eraser packaging machine, eraser wrapping machine and eraser extruder. The specific process is as follows:
1. The petroleum processing plant transports synthetic rubber in powder or liquid form to rubber manufacturing plant. If we want to use natural rubber, we will bring in strong chunks, which workers must first crush and dissolve.
2. Mix the rubber with ground pumice powder (which can make the rubber a little rough), iron oxide (which can make the rubber pink), vegetable oil, sulfur, and other substances.
3. Heat the mixture so that the sulfur mixes with the rubber to increase the strength of the rubber and make it more durable.
4. The soft, still warm material is sent to the punch (squeezed into a die) to make a long and thin rubber stick. Cut the rubber stick into small pieces with a knife, wait for it to cool, and then transport it to the pencil factory to make the eraser on the pencil.
5. In the case of a single block eraser, the heated rubber mixture is injected into a mold of various shapes. After cooling, open the mold and the eraser of various shapes will come out. This is the final step in the eraser production line.
CANDID can provide all the equipment (extruder, injection molding machine, printing machine, packaging machine, accessory machine) and materials (granules, toner, paper card, plastic film, printing ink, etc.) on the eraser production line with good quality and favorable price. We will try our best to provide a one-stop service for customers.