How to maintain the play dough mixer for safer and more reliable application? The play dough mixer is mainly composed of kneading part, base part, hydraulic transmission system, transmission device and electric automatic control system.
How can we maintain the play dough mixer?
1. Oil the lubrication parts frequently. Lubricating oil should be added at least 2 times per shift, and once every 20 days for pressing lubrication. The oil pool should be replaced every 3 months.
2. Siding wall shaft seal. The shaft seal should be adjusted or replaced appropriately according to the wear condition.
3. Inspect steam piping and joints frequently to prevent leakage.
4. Carry out major repairs after the play dough mixer operates for 6 months. Inspect the parts that are easily damaged, and repaired or replaced them moderately.
5. After installation, the play dough mixer should be cleaned and decontaminated first, and then scrubbed with anti-rust grease. Check all lubrication points and fill with lubricating oil.
6. Check the tightness of triangle belt before turning on the equipment. Move the motor to the appropriate position according to the adjusting bolt.
7. Check whether fasteners are loose, steam pipes are leaking, and circuits and electrical equipment are safe and reliable. The electric heating play dough mixer should be equipped with grounding protection device.
8. Clean the play dough mixer before the test run. Run the equipment for 12 to 15 minutes, and put it into production after confirming the normal operation of the equipment. Under normal circumstances, the noise of the transmission gear of new equipment is load when it is used for the first time, and the noise will be reduced naturally after running in for a certain period of time.
9. When using steam heating, the inlet pipe shall be equipped with valves and pressure gauges. The steam pressure shall not exceed the regulation of mixing cylinder pressure.