Today, let's talk about different types of eraser.
Soft and opaque as they are, erasers of brown, pink or black for 2B or 4B are drawing ones, basically made of rubber. The softest one in the eraser family, the plasticine eraser (a soft eraser) that is soft enough to be reshaped is commonly used in sketching but ill-suited in daily writing.
The plastic erasers which attract the most students are also well distinguished themselves by polypropylene contained. Being semi-translucent with an obvious plastic texture, the plastic erasers will be consumed into small sections or granular scraps, unlike that of other erasers into stripes.
Certainly not, one by one, will I name all other erasers on the market, among which the majority is the specialized ones.
To unveil the process of eraser-making, Eraser Packaging Machine / Eraser Wrapping Machine / Eraser Extruder should be introduced. What is the exact process?
The Process of Eraser-making
1. Synthetic rubber in the form of powder or liquid is delivered by a petroleum processing plant to an eraser factory. Whereas natural rubber being a solid mass, must be smashed and dissolved manually at first.
2. Mix the rubber with ground pumice (which makes the rubber relatively hard) , iron oxide (which turns the rubber pink), vegetable oil, sulfur, and other materials.
3. Heat the mixture so that the sulfur and the rubber can roll into each other to increase its strength and durability.
4. Feed the soft, warm material into the punching machine (pressed into a die) to make a rubber stick long and thin. Then the rubber stick should be cut into small segments after coolling down and transported to a pencil factory to be made into a pencil eraser.
5. Block erasers, independently used, are made by injecting a heated rubber mixture into molds of various shapes. Open the mold after cooling down, come out the erasers in all shapes.
HANGZHOU CANDID I/E CO., LTD is a professional R & D, production and export enterprise specialized in stationery manufacturing machines, being a comprehensive entity of "production, sales and services". Dominant products: eraser manufacturing machines, paperclip manufacturing machines, crayon manufacturing machines, stapler manufacturing machines, etc. Email: zmec@china-equipments. com.
Websites: http://www.stationerymachine.com/ .
- March 13, 2020Paperclip, invented by Norwegian Johan vaaler, was patented in Germany in 1899 for the purpose of holding many pages together.When we use the paper clips, we will feel that they exist like chopsticks,...view
- July 4, 20191. Eraser machine should be checked whether the electrical wiring is accurate and there is no loosening phenomenon before use.2. Measure heater with megaohmmeter, and the insulation resistance of heat...view
- April 12, 2019Welcome customer from Iran who are interested to buy eraser making machine,we showed them running machine, discuss details from.raw material to machine configuration,they are satisfied with our rich e...view
- April 7, 2020Tape measure is a kind of measuring tool commonly used in daily life. Steel measuring tape, which is often used in construction and decoration, is familiar for the majority and also one of the necessa...view